9/8/10

Halloween Spider Web Cards

 

I used the new Cling Spider Web Set from Stampendous to make these three very different Halloween cards.   I have done all three cards for make and takes in the store, they are quick and easy and take about 10 minutes to do.  The first card I just stamped the web and spider and layered papers.  The shaker card I used the Impression Obsession Shaker Pouches, Overlays and the background I did with Distress Ink Pads on glossy paper and then stamped with Staz On.   The third card is glossy paper, alcohol inks and then stamped with Staz On.  On all three cards I used the new super fine black Flower Soft to make the spider's body hairy.  Come by and see me at the demo table on Saturday and I will be glad to show you how to use the alcohol inks and Distress Ink pads to make the backgrounds.  

SherRee


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails