2/25/11

CLASS Mixed Media Necklaces and Pins

It's class time at Wingdoodle! SherRee and I have cooked up what we think are some pretty cool workshops. I am going to post my two and she'll be putting up hers right afterwards. My first class is Mixed Media Necklaces on Saturday, March 5 from 12-3.
I’m in love with all the little bits of ephemera in Tim Holtz’s line of Ideology. I’m going to show you how to put them all together to create some cool necklaces, pins and accoutrements to cards. We'll be working with alcohol inks, rub 'n buff, old photos and papers. All the bits and pieces will be supplied so bring your class kit and any old photos or papers you might have (the photos need to be small as they'll go behind keyholes).... join me for some fun! Class Fee $30

As always call the store 603.456.3515 to reserve your spot or you can email me adele@wingdoodle.com
Or click the PayPal button on the left to sign up right now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails