12/11/10

Wingdoodle Christmas Open House

So this seems to be a pattern with all of us at Wingdoodle. We get so busy after the party starts that we neglect to take pictures. So we only have pictures of before the party starts and when it was almost over. My daughter Kayla and her friend Lindsay did a wonderful job with the food. Everything was so good, if anyone wants the recipe for the Southwestern Dip just ask and I will post it ( it was really, really good).

The make and take was so much fun. I am glad I supplied vinyl gloves to everyone doing the alcohol ink Christmas ornament, it got a little messy but it also created some laughs. I wish I would of gotten pictures of all the beautiful ornaments. We also collectively did about 40 Valentines for Operation Write Home (thank you all).  I will post pictures of the Valentines next week on facebook. Thank you to everyone who attended the open house and made it such a success.

SherRee
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails