10/29/10

NH Open Doors


Join Adele Sanborn at her studio for the
NH Open Doors tour
November 6 & 7 10-4

I will be demonstrating a new craft that I use within my work. Calligraphy, paper making, book making, paste paper. In my gallery I will have new calligraphy pieces, additions to my boxes & handmade journal lines, new Spirit Houses and of course my full line of framed and matted pieces that are all for sale. On Saturday I will be having a little mini workshop so if you are interested in how they work stop by and check it out and you can sign up for my spring workshops.

On Sunday, Roger, my husband, will be giving free horse drawn wagon rides with Huey and Doc...I’ll serve up some hot cider and doughnuts for refreshments this will be on Sunday only from 11-2 (rain cancels the rides)!

For more information . . . . . my studio is listed under Cornerstone Design in the Merrimack Valley region of the Fine Art/Craft section of their website
www.nhopendoors.com

Directions: from the south I-89 to exit 7 “Davisville”, right onto Rt 103 then .5 miles to Rt 127 Turn left at the country store. Follow Rt 127 for approximately 2.5 miles to Winnepocket Rd (it will be on your left). Stay on Winnepocket Rd for 1.1 miles until you see red gates on your left. Look for the Open Studio/League of NH Craftsmen signs. You’re almost there, just drive down this road.

Cornerstone Design at the Paint Box
200 Call Road · Webster, NH · 800.224.8323
www.cornerstonedesignnh.com · facebook Cornerstone Design at the Paint Box

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails