10/6/10

Iris Folding Class

I love teaching people how to do iris folding.  I think mainly because of the beautiful papers you can work with and the combinations of patterns and colors.  I wish I could decorate my house like I can put paper and patterns together but that's another story.  Anyway, this is one of the cards we will be making in my iris folding class Sunday October 24th.  I will also be doing a Christmas tree, kimono (suitable for framing) and if we have the time and energy a pumpkin.  If you have not signed up for this class there is still some space available.  I have a lot of prep work to do for this class so I would really like to know at least a week before class exactly how many people will be attending.  Hope to see a bunch of new faces and old faces.  This class is always fun and you even get to pick out some of your own papers for a couple of the projects.  Come prepared to put colors and patterns together that you never thought would go together but come out beautifully in the finished project.  Look on the class schedule for more information.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails