6/18/10

More Hero Arts Stamping Ideas

Here are a couple more card ideas using Hero Arts Dandelion Stamps. A previous post used the Dandelion & Silhouette Spray Stamps. Here are 2 more cards using the stamps, clear embossing powder and Tim Holtz distress inks.I simply stamped the images using Versamark ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder on glossy white paper. (You can use any glossy paper - but the color of the background will show through when the card is completed).
After the embossing ink dried, I rubbed distress inks on the background (broken china) and rubbed the excess ink in with a paper towel. Then, I added a second layer of the distress ink (tattered wood) around the edges. Again, I buffed the image with a paper towel and the embossed image came through.
I mounted the images onto a piece of orange cardstock and then onto the card.

1 comment:

SherRee said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails