6/6/10

Hero Arts Stamping Kits

Wingdoodle has a few of HERO ARTS Stamping Kits. I couldn't wait to try one! I selected the Two Birds Card Kit and was pleasantly surprised with the contents.

Each kit comes with a packet of stamps -in this case - the HERO ARTS cling stamps. (They are easy to use and easy to store. The stamp just attaches to an acrylic block by peeling off the stamp from the wrapper and placing it on an acrylic block - and replacing it the same way when you are through).
I chose this kit because I liked the bird stamps. Each kit comes with the stamp, A2 cards, envelopes, lots of cardstock for stamping and additional colored cardstock for matting your stamping. Also, my package came with twine fiber and lots of paper flowers.
I stamped lots of images onto the included cardstock and used additional cardstock as well - as I wanted a white background for the birds-- the included cardstock was ivory.
I colored the birds in a bunch of colors and then cut them out and attached everything with double sided tape.
Each kit makes 4 complete cards - plus you have lots of supplies leftover. I really liked how versatile this kit is! I love how the different colors give a totally different feel for the cards.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails