3/28/10

Everything is Coming Up Flowers

Shelley and I are at the trade show in Mass. right now. We have been here since Thursday learning all kinds of new cool things to bring back to the store and share with everyone. One of the coolest things that I saw and can't wait to get into the store are the new petal series from Outlines. They are perfect for Zentangles. I thought they looked so cool all filled in with Zentangles and just had to share them with everyone. I have ordered the series and we should have them in about 3 weeks. They are also beautiful colored with pencils, markers or watercolors as you can see from the pictures. All of the flowers were done by Outlines.











Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

SherRee said...

The Outline Zentangle flowers were done by Kathy from Outline. When we get the flowers in the store I will do some.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails