6x6 inch paper
3x3 inch patterned paper
GlueArt Perma Glue Squares
If you want to Zentangle use whatever Zentangle supplies you have....pens, black paper, white or cream paper
1. Cut 6x6 paper diagonally so you have two triangles.
2. Find the center of the triangle and fold the two longest corners to the center...meeting but not overlapping.
3. Fold those corners downward to the center to create a square...do not glue down you are making a pocket.
4. Cut a 3 x3 square and glue inside the pocket
5. Adhere embellishment on top, that is what holds the pocket together.
1. Spritz your water color paper with water.
2. Make a background with the Twinkling H2Os.
3. Let your back ground dry completely or dry with an embossing gun.
4. Stamp your image and let dry.
5. Cut out image...cut black string for antenna's and adhere with a glue square.
9. Adhere butterfly to pocket.
1. Draw pattern on 3x3 white or cream paper
2. Draw smaller Zentangle to adhere to the front
3. I used a black Pearl Pen for the center of the flower,
You will become addicted to making these little book marks. The possibilities are endless. Stamp image and color with pencils, markers, paint, whatever you want.
You don't even have to stamp...just adhere paper flowers, buttons, die cut etc.
You can make them part of a card by slipping it on a corner and then people will have a little gift they can use later. Have fun. You can post pictures on our facebook page of your book marks if you would like too. We'd love to see them.