2/15/11

YOGA FOR YOUR BRAIN IS AT WINGDOODLE

Sandy's new Zentangle Book is in Wingdoodle. We are all really excited for her and the book is just wonderful. It is a Zentangle Workout just like the cover promises. It is jammed packed full of new patterns, ideas and art.  We will be having a book signing in March but don't let that stop you from purchasing it now.  You can bring it to the book signing with you to have Sandy sign it.




Along with the delivery of Sandy's YOGA FOR YOUR BRAIN we also got the new TIME TO T TANGLE WITH COLORS by Marie Browning, CLAY CLASSICS inspired by Zentangle by Julie Eakes and ZENTANGLE 4 from Suzanne McNeill of Design Orginals.

Our nick name around the store for Wingdoodle is Zentangle Central. We have just about anything you need to Zentangle and continue to get more.  Stop by and pick up Sandy's new book and also a copy of the other new books to put in your Zentangle library.


SherRee

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I was so excited to see in my email that my preordered YFTB book had been shipped yesterday ! Now...I gotta keep watching for the delivery,mailman to come !!! I am so excited ! Oh how I wish I lived close. I would love to shop with you at Wingdoodle. It looks like an absolutely wonderful place to be inspired !!!

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions on your new book! It looks like it will be a great one! Heads up all zentanglers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails