Autumn is here with all it's beautiful colors and Thanksgiving is right around the corner. This is a quick and easy Thanksgiving or fall card. The vivid colors of the Distress Ink pads worked great for this project. The use of the Inkssential Blending Tool with the Blending Foam made the application of the inks to the leaf, tag and card clean and easy.
Tim Holtz Distress InksInkssential Blending Tool
Tim Holtz Distress InksInkssential Blending Tool Inkssential Blending Foam
Inkssential Craft Spinner (to hold the handles) it helps keep you work area neat and tidy.
Inkssential Non Stick Craft Sheet- I highly recommend getting one of these if you don't have one. It is a great tool for using a lot of the Ranger products and also protects your table.
Distress Stickles - Can be dried quickly with a heat gun. Do not ever heat regular glitter glue it will catch fire.
Inssential Manila Cardstock (yes they make manila card stock now)
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Grunge Paper- a compressed, flexible easy to cut grunge paper.
Tim Holtz Alternations by Sizzix - Tattered Leaves (Very cool die cuts) If you purchase your paper from us we will die cut it for you for free.
Hero Art Flourish Stamp
Stampendous Happy Thanksgiving Stamp
1. Cut orange cardstock to make a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card.
2. Stamp flourish on orange card stock with Distress Ink Spiced Marmalade
3. Using blending tool and foam ink edge of card with Distress Walnut Stain ink.
4. Die cut grunge paper with Tim Holtz Alterations Tattered Leaves.
5. Cut tag from Tim Holtz idea-ology Manila Cardstock
6. Using blending tool and foam ink different colors onto tag and die cut leaf.
7. Stamp Happy Thanksgiving onto bottom of tag with Distress Walnut Stain.
8. Using craft pick make a hole for the brad and attach to tag.
9. Tie ribbon to tag.
10. Using your finger apply a small amount of Distress Vintage Photo glitter glue to leaf. Set with heat gun.
11. Attach leaf to tag, embellish and attach to card.