8/3/09

Fall Slanted Tree Sample


I have started putting out samples for fall and winter cards at the store. I know it seems like summer just started and fall is a long ways off but it's not that long till the leaves start changing and we start thinking about school beginning, Halloween and Thanksgiving. To make this quick and simple card I used Hero Arts' slanted tree stamp but you can use any tree stamp. I stamped it in Versafine Vintage Sepia but again you can use any brown that works for you. I stamped it on Paper Cut cream luster 4.38 inch circle card. After the card was stamped I sponged the edge of the card with whatever color I had that matched the Flower Soft. After I did that I glued it to a Paper Cut fold over scalloped circle measuring 4.75 x 4.87 inch . Once the the circle was glued down I took tacky glue and placed it where I wanted the Flower Soft to stick. Then I mixed together a little russet red, sunshine yellow and bright orange Flower Soft and sprinkled it onto the glue and tapped the excess off the card. Then I took some ribbon, tied a bow and used a sticky dot to adhere it to the corner of the card. You have to let the glued Flower Soft dry for about 1/2 hour before putting it in an envelope and mailing it.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails