4/29/09

Outlines

Our Outline stamps have arrived. Outlines has come out with some great new gift card
stamps. As you know if you have used Outline stamps before they can be used many
different ways. We have the tie, flower and kite gift card stamp. Also new to the store are two of the collage stamps one with a cat and meow the other with a seahorse and splash. Like using gems or crystals in your projects we also have two of Outlines jewel it series. If you don't want to use crystals you can use the glossy accents which also look great. I am also working on a huge order from Outlines to take to Klay Karma in July. Outline stamps are know for their versatility. I personally have a large collection and use them over and over again and you can always make them look different. My collection of Outline stamps are my favorite and the ones I use the most. Come by the store and grab one of these great, versatile stamps. If you have never used them before we will be glad to help you and I am also using one of them in my Guy card class in May.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails